If you are in a serious relationship for some time now and want to take it to the next step then go ahead. But are you worried about the huge investment you need to make? If yes, then you don’t have to worry, we will look at some of the best tips to save on a marriage, just stick to the advice.
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, and when you pop up the question, “will you marry me?” With a stunning diamond ring in hand, believe me; she will not be able to say “no”. Start your marriage on the right financial footing by purchasing a diamond ring for her with love and wisdom.
Here are some ways to save money for the perfect diamond ring:
- Compromise on the 4 C’s
- Color: go for a nearly colorless diamond like a H-graded stone
- Clarity: pay special attention to the inclusions, which are the imperfections within the stone. So if the budget is a constraint for you, go for the S-1 graded diamonds, they are just as pretty. Just make sure the inclusions do not endanger the structural integrity of the stone.
- Carat: avoid paying extra for the size of the diamond when you can easily save some money by buying a smaller diamond. The difference is so minute that only a jeweler can tell the difference
- Cut: remember, the cut has the biggest impact on the quality of the diamond. Go for a vintage style ring, as they are almost 30% cheaper than the modern style diamonds.
- Go for more than one stone: cluster rings and halo style are more appealing to the eye and they are typically less expensive in comparison to a solitaire ring
- Shop Vintage: If you shop vintage, the cost of laboring will be less because they have been in place for years. Thus, they are cheaper in contrast to the princess cut or round brilliant-cut. These are contemporary designs, and the cost of cutting these diamonds is much more due to the use of laser precision tools.
- Choose a ring with a fancy metal work: One way to cut cost is to choose a ring with a fancy design metal piece. This not only is an addition to the beauty of the ring, but creates the illusion of a bigger stone.
If you want to buy certified jewelry with various new designs on diamond jewelry, visit Jangmi jewelry today. There is a wide range of variety of different designs of diamond jewelry. To find out about the best Jewelry vendors check out the reviews on Google Plus and Wedding Wire.